Twitter is a great platform to boost your business. We at IYBS Local are equipped with the knowledge and resources to help you reach your customers through Twitter.
Here are 12 ways to get started in promoting your business on Twitter today!
1. Implement Twitter Cards You want every tweet to be unique and attractive, Twitter cards are a great way to do this!
2. Build Your Twitter Followers If your Twitter followers are engaged and well targeted, increasing their number can benefit your business.
3. Identify Influencers and Engage with Them When you engage with influencers — you’re creating the opportunity to gain more followers, more engagement, and more traffic to your website.
4. Use Twitter Lists to Manage Your Contacts As you follow and connect with higher numbers of people, you need to organize them by categories.
5. Use Twitter Ads to Grow Your Email List Use Twitter ads for lead generation by directing them to sign-up to your email list.
6. Use the Right Hashtags Be careful with the hashtags you choose. It may seem that cramming as many as possible is the way to go, but studies show that posts with 1 – 2 hashtags have higher engagement than those with 3 or more.
7. Research Your Competitors’ Audiences Find out who your competitors are interacting with.
8. Monitor Twitter for Keyword Mentions Use tools that let users set up search columns so any mention of a particular word or phrase is immediately highlighted.
10. Use Your Pinned Tweet Twitter allows you to pin one tweet at the top of your timeline. When anybody looks at their profile, they see that tweet first.
11. Use Great Headlines Create clever headlines that stand out.
12. Use Twitter Analytics to Analyze and Optimize Twitter Analytics let you see how many views and how much engagement your tweets get.
Want to learn more? Let us help you optimize your Twitter! Contact us today.