It then adapts itself to fit and function properly on the device.
Here are 5 reasons why you should have a mobile site:
1. Social media shares are huge on mobile devices because they are so easy to do. Your content, pictures, and videos will get shared more often because your website is readily accessible on mobile devices.
2. Google favors mobile-friendly sites in the search engines. That means they rank mobile-friendly sites higher.
3. Mobile-friendly sites means more opportunity for sales. If the visitor’s experience on your site is fast and straightforward versus clumsy and difficult, of course you will have a better chance of a sale.
4. Users on mobile are bigger buyers! Why? Because more often than not they quickly browse for what they want, checking for info before buying.
5. And finally, the most important reason is that most people now have a mobile device or two. Why ignore the majority of your customers?
Check if your website is mobile friendly: https://search.google.com/search-console/mobile-friendly