Find Your Facebook Marketing Button, then Turn On The Profits!
It’s amazing how many business owners still believe that their clients are not on Facebook? I can’t say how many times I’ve heard that Facebook is “just for gossip” and is “irrelevant to my business”. Well if Facebook’s latest move doesn’t crush that thought, then most likely, nothing will. Let’s go over the specifics:
To start, look at this quick rundown of features that Facebook offers to enhance your Facebook Marketing campaigns:
- Start Order – restaurant order processing with delivery.com or Slice.
- Book Now – appointment booking with Booker, BookingBug, Front Desk, HomeAdvisor, Microsoft Bookings, MyTime, Pingup, Schedulicity, Setster and Simplybook.me.
- Get Quote– request a quote for your service via Porch or TalkLocal.
- Buy Tickets – selling event tickets with EventBrite and Ticketmaster.
- See Showtimes– providing show schedules and selling movie tickets with Fandango.
1. Facebook offers a local service finder. Similar to Yelp, potential customers can search for a local service right on Facebook.
2. Facebook has added a Recommendations feature that appears automatically when someone writes a status update asking advice about where to go or what to do. Smart huh? If they have recommendations turned on, a “request for suggestions” will appear in the news feed. Any comments will show with a map and a bookmark.. Now that’s food for thought to use in Facebook Marketing, don’t you think? They even have a stand-alone events app that allows visitors to discover local events. [Read more…]