Marketing Your Business Online Is Simply Mind Over Matter.
Online Reputation Marketing should be a part of your marketing plan. Yep. It begins with reviews.. and if you don’t mind the reviews that people may leave about their experiences with your business, it surely won’t matter to you the possible outcome of how it affects your business.
If you still think that online reviews don’t really matter that much, let me share with you some statistics from BrightLocal about the effect that online reviews have on your business from a consumer point of view.
Take a look at these key statistics gathered from the content of this 2015 article:
Key ‘Takeaways’ From Research:
- 92% of consumers now read online reviews (vs. 88% in 2014)
- 40% of consumers form an opinion by reading just 1-3 reviews (vs. 29% in 2014)
- Star rating is #1 factor used by consumers to judge a business
- 44% say a review must be written within 1 month to be relevant
- Only 13% of consumers consider using a business that has a 1 or 2 star rating
- 68% say positive reviews make them trust a local business more (vs. 72% in 2014)
- Consumers are becoming more concerned about fake reviews
There is a large percentage of consumers who read online reviews regularly. As you can see from this chart, restaurants and medical services are the top business types whose customers read reviews on a regular basis.
This chart shows that you are “judged as a good business” by the reviews left online about your customers experience with your business.
Trust is big with consumers these days. The number of online reviews needed before that level of trust is gained from a review? 2-10
As you can see from this case study, Consumers do read reviews often to make buying decisions and if what people are saying about your business DOES matter to you, then you should really pay attention to the results of this study.
Then you should begin to take action.
How? Getting your customers to leave honest reviews for your business is not as hard as it may seem. I’d love to share with you some great strategies on how to get your customers to leave reviews and how to turn those reviews into profits. Interested?
Get in on this class which is being held on Tuesday, January 13th at 7 pm PST.
Come on over and join us, it’ll be the best and most productive hour you have spent during the entire year!